Rates and Regulations
Upcoming Events and/or Closures:
None scheduled at this time.
Day use only: $5 per person per day. Pools are open during daylight hours.
Camping: Campsites are $10 per night. Graveled campsites only. One camper or tent per site. Campers must be self contained, no hook ups available.
Please fill out an envelope and place your payment in the envelope. Deposit envelopes in the payment drop located near the entrance.
Please call Roy at 970-326-6566 for availability and campsite reservations.
(Please remember you are a guest on private property and these rules apply for all guests. These rules are in place for your safety and to protect the Hot Springs.)
* USE THESE FACILITIES AT YOUR OWN RISK!
* PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOLS OR POOL AREA. ANIMALS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH AT CAMPSITE AT ALL TIMES!
* No lifeguard on duty
* Use pools at your own risk
* No jumping or diving allowed in the pools
* Be responsible and act with carE
* Walk and stairs area may be slippery from the natural minerals, algae and water
* No smoking in the pool area
* Absolutely NO GLASS in or around the pools or pool area
* Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the pool area
* Bathing suits are mandatory
* You must be 18 years of age or be accompanied by an adult
* Campfires in designated areas only
* Campers and RVs must be self-contained; no hookups available
* Pack it in, pack it out. This includes your trash!
* Due to the minerals, we highly recommend removing all jewelry before entering the pools.
GUESTS NOT RESPECTING POSTED RULES WILL BE PROHIBITED PERMANENTLY FROM FURTHER USE OF THE JUNIPER HOT SPRINGS FACILITIES
Click here for our photo gallery.